In This Issue:
- Energy to Burn for the Festive Season
- Children’s Growth Rate May Predict Future Problems
- You Can Enjoy a Pre-dinner Drink
- Potato Salad Anyone?
- A Matter of Endurance
- Vegans Lost Weight without Feeling Hungry
- Snack Bars
- Garlic Prawns, Red Capsicum and Coriander (Cilantro) Pasta
- Susie, ‘43, but feeling like 29!’
- 2006 Shopper’s Guide to GI Values
- We use a lot sprouted breads and cannot find them in your database or books. Can you give us some information on how or if this affects GI numbers?
- Create an RSS News Feed for GI News
Your QUESTIONS answered. If you have posted a question in our newsletter, be assured that the GI Group will answer this as soon as possible. We welcome views about our articles and readers’ suggestions.
To PRINT ONE ARTICLE (ie. the recipe from the newsletter), simply click on the recipe or article name in the right-hand column under PREVIOUS POSTS. You will arrive at the page you have chosen. Select PRINT and you will find that you can print just the information you want.
To receive our FREE e-newsletter each month, click the SUBSCRIBE link in the right-hand column and send us an email. Your email address will be kept strictly confidential and you can unsubscribe at any time.