- Does organic food have more nutrients?
- Looking for healthy ways to eat well and lose weight – start a cookbook club
- High meat diets and diabetes risk
- Catherine Saxelby on why tomatoes are tops
- Two new recipes from the GI News kitchen
- Michael Pollan on why NOT cooking may be bad for our health
- Check out the new GI Symbol
At our recent Cookbook Club lunch I tried a dish that contained tuna. I have not had tuna in 30 years and it was very good recipe. Comments from our club regarding the recipes have been – “inexpensive”, “easy”, “great for potluck” and “I would never have thought to mix this or that into a salad but it works very well and I will definitely make it again.” You asked about our favorites so far? All the recipes we have tried so far are favorites! We visit your website and obtain helpful information from your newsletters and share it with the group.’
Good eating, good health and good reading.
Editor: Philippa Sandall
Design: Scott Dickinson, PhD
Web management: Alan Barclay, PhD