- Restoring physical activity into our computer-driven work, school and home environments;
- Why too much sitting is bad for you;
- Emma Stirling and the scoop on beetroot;
- Do spicy foods boost your metabolism?
- The winning edge: GI and sports performance. Dr Alan Barclay reports;
- Prof Jennie Brand-Miller on the risk factors for gestational diabetes and what you can do about them.
Good eating, good health and good reading.
Editor: Philippa Sandall
Web management and design: Alan Barclay, PhD
Contact email (for questions or permission to reproduce stories from this newsletter): firstname.lastname@example.org for technical problems or faults please contact email@example.com
Follow us on Twitter: @GIFoundation
Like us on Facebook : Glycemic Index Foundation