In This Issue:
- Waist Not, Want Not.
- Just a Spoonful of Dressing …
- From Flab to Fab
- Is There More to Fibre than Crunch
- Low Sat Fat + Low GI = Prevention of Heart Disease
- ‘Cherries, Ripe Cherries’
- The Versatile Tortilla—Perfect for Wrapping, Scooping and Dipping
- Conchiglie with Pesto Balsamico
- What Makes My Blood Glucose Go Up and Down?
- Why do many high-fibre foods still have a high GI value?
- I was surprised to find that the American Diabetes Association has taken a position that is not supportive of your research. The comments I read in a Guest Editorial of their Sept 2005 issue of Diabetes Forecast suggest your approach may be more of a fad than a useful tool.
If you want to print a copy of just one article (ie. the recipe from the newsletter, simply click on the recipe or article name in the right-hand column under PREVIOUS POSTS. You will arrive at the page you have chosen. Select PRINT and you will find that you can print just the information you want.
To receive our free newsletter each month, click the SUBSCRIBE link in the right-hand column. Your email address will be kept strictly confidential and that you can unsubscribe at any time.
‘People who eat three or four serves of fruit a day