In This Issue:
- Unlock the Stairways and Step into Metabolic Fitness
- Tossing and Turning?
- GI and Weight Loss Benefits: Boost or Boast?
- A Little Resistance Goes a Long Way
- GI? GL? GR? IL? GGE? Getting the Measure
- ‘Wholegrain’ and Low GI Are Not the Same
- Juicy Pomegranates
- Porridge Power
- Michelle Trute’s Sweet Corn Loaf
- Paul Sacher’s From Kid to Superkid
- Catherine Saxelby’s Nutrition Website: www.foodwatch.com.au
- What about flour? If I make my own bread (or dumplings, pancakes, muffins etc) which flours, if any, are low GI?
If you want to print a copy of just one article (ie. the recipe from the newsletter, simply click on the recipe or article name in the right-hand column under PREVIOUS POSTS. You will arrive at the page you have chosen. Select PRINT and you will find that you can print just the information you want.
To receive our FREE newsletter each month, click the SUBSCRIBE link in the right-hand column. Your email address will be kept strictly confidential and that you can unsubscribe at any time.
It is the way nature intended us to eat—
slow-burning, nutritious foods that satisfy our hunger.’