- Going with the grain – low GI of course says CSIRO;
- New GI values for creamy Carisma mashed potato and healthy ‘fries’;
- Beans, rice and glycemic response;
- Add almonds at breakfast for better BGLs;
- Johanna Burani's ‘Early bird’ tomato soup;
- Nicole Senior checks out the myth that raw foods are best;
- The scoop on raising a vegetable lover with Emma Stirling.
Good eating, good health and good reading.
Editor: Philippa Sandall
Web management and design: Alan Barclay, PhD
Contact email (for questions or permission to reproduce stories from this newsletter): email@example.com for technical problems or faults please contact firstname.lastname@example.org