US and ANZ editions of The Shopper’s Guide to GI Values 2007 now available
Prof. Jennie Brand-Miller and Kaye Foster-Powell with Fiona Atkinson
Check out the latest GI values for your favourite foods in this annual handy pocket guide. Includes:
Available in Australia and New Zealand (Hachette Livre Australia) November 2006 and in the US (Marlowe & Company) December 2006.
- The GI values for hundreds of foods
- The values listed in A-Z tables by food category
- A low, medium or high rating for each food
- A shopping list of low GI essentials to make shopping quicker and healthier
- A guide to eating out and the healthiest takeaway food options
Back in stock: Peter’s Howard’s Delicious Living
New Holland Publishers AUD$19.95
We reviewed this title back in June, but a number of readers have reported that they found it hard to get a copy. The good news is that it is now back in stock in book stores Australia wide. The book of 60 plus recipes was written to help people manage their diabetes and enjoy good food at the same time. It is endorsed by Diabetes Australia.