This month we welcome Catherine Saxelby to the GI News team to write our Food of the Month column. From fast food to vitamins, Catherine has researched, written and talked about virtually every aspect of healthy eating. She is one of Australia’s best known nutritionists and food commentators. Her book, Nutrition for Life, has clocked up sales of over 400 000, making it one of the most enduring and popular nutrition books in the marketplace . As ever in GI News there are our usual features including Kate Hemphill's delicious recipes, the ever-popular success stories, feedback where we answer your curly questions and our regular columns with Dr David and Prof. Trim.
- Are goji berries really a superfood?
- Inflammation, blood glucose and heart health. What you need to know.
- Do you have the sweet tooth gene?
- Tight glucose control and heart disease. Some questions answered.
- The Low GI Handbook – all the latest research in one book.
- Does milk make mucus?
Good eating, good health and good reading.
GI News Editor: Philippa Sandall
Web Design and Management: Scott Dickinson, PhD