True or false?
The Answers:Click on the table for a full-sized viewDr Garry Egger aka Prof Trim
- You have to bust a gut to lose a gut.
- Sit-ups will not help reduce fat off the waist.
- Exercise is better than dieting for weight loss.
- Swimming is better than walking for weight loss.
- Exercise before breakfast is better for fat loss.
- Sauna baths are good for fat loss.
- Weight lifting is good for fat loss.
- The best measure of body fat is Body Mass Index (BMI).
- You lose more weight doing exercise you are good at.
- An overweight person can be fit and healthy.
For more information on weight loss for men, check out Professor Trim