- Prof Jennie Brand-Miller dispels 8 myths about sugars and starches;
- Smart carbs for smarter kids? Dr Alan Barclay reports;
- Brown foods are better than white. Nicole Senior investigates;
- What does 'eat mostly wholegrain cereals' mean?
- Slowly digested carbs reduce inflammation associated with chronic disease;
- Brief, high-intensity workouts reduce BGLs;
- The scoop on barley with Emma Stirling;
- Three low GI recipes to try.
Our apologies to subscribers who received 'unsubscribe' emails. It was a glitch in our system and we are working hard to ensure it NEVER happens again.
Good eating, good health and good reading.
Editor: Philippa Sandall
Web management and design: Alan Barclay, PhD