- What to do about Easter treats with Dr Alan Barclay;
- ‘Quit the Sit’ – short breaks improve BGLs and insulin levels by up to 30%;
- Prof Maria Fiatarone Singh’s tips to break up sitting time;
- Is home cooking healthier?
- When it comes to rice (brown or white), it's the GI that matters;
- Emma Stirling gives us the scoop on GUMPS: grown up milks;
- New GI values: 3 low GI breakfast biscuits and 7 GUMPs.
Good eating, good health and good reading.
Editor: Philippa Sandall
Web management and design: Alan Barclay, PhD
Contact email (for questions or permission to reproduce stories from this newsletter): firstname.lastname@example.org for technical problems or faults please contact email@example.com