- Prof David Katz on the perils of a sugar-coated scapegoat;
- Might fructose actually be good for us?
- Why people with diabetes don't need special diabetic foods;
- The scoop on pasta with Emma Stirling;
- Nicole Senior explores the myth that humans don't need to drink milk;
- Can a low GI diet reduce the risk of birth defects? Prof Jennie Brand-Miller investigates.
Good eating, good health and good reading.
Editor: Philippa Sandall
Web management and design: Alan Barclay, PhD
Contact email (for questions or permission to reproduce stories from this newsletter): firstname.lastname@example.org for technical problems or faults please contact email@example.com