- Dr Alan Barclay on single nutrient fad diets and why they can be high GI;
- Discovering rice’ s GI gene;
- The benefits of switching to a low GI diet in pregnancy;
- Prof Jennie Brand-Miller on pregnancy and optimal weight gain;
- Emma Stirling with the scoop on herbs;
- Three low GI recipes to enjoy.
Good eating, good health and good reading.
Editor: Philippa Sandall
Web management and design: Alan Barclay, PhD
Contact email (for questions or permission to reproduce stories from this newsletter): email@example.com for technical problems or faults please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on