- Dr Alan Barclay on why healthy low GI food doesn't need to cost more;
- Eating carbs mostly AFTER 5pm: are there benefits?
- What would batman eat? Helping kids make healthier choices;
- Kids prefer a colourful range of food on the plate;
- Low GI emergency pantry;
- Coffee sobers you up: Nicole Senior investigates;
- Six recipes to enjoy including three fruity desserts for festive fare.
Good eating, good health and good reading.
Editor: Philippa Sandall
Web management and design: Alan Barclay, PhD
Contact email (for questions or permission to reproduce stories from this newsletter): email@example.com for technical problems or faults please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on