In Food for Thought Prof David Katz suggests we ‘embrace health as a kind of wealth. Investing in health and treating it as something of great and universal cultural value – something we raise our kids to aspire to as they aspire to being rich – is a true, potential game-changer for the future of food, ourselves, and our planet.
- Dr Alan Barclay on why healthy low GI food doesn't need to cost more;
- Eating carbs mostly AFTER 5pm: are there benefits?
- What would batman eat? Helping kids make healthier choices;
- Kids prefer a colourful range of food on the plate;
- Low GI emergency pantry;
- Coffee sobers you up: Nicole Senior investigates;
- Six recipes to enjoy including three fruity desserts for festive fare.
Good eating, good health and good reading.
Editor: Philippa Sandall
Web management and design: Alan Barclay, PhD
Contact email (for questions or permission to reproduce stories from this newsletter): firstname.lastname@example.org for technical problems or faults please contact email@example.com
Follow us on
Like us on