- Jamie’s low GI 15-minute pesto spaghetti with lemon steamed fish;
- Not all refined carbs are high GI;
- Cooking food ups calorie counts;
- Why iodine deficiency is such a big problem;
- Cooking helped to make us human;
- Why it's time to redefine ‘wholegrains’.
Good cooking, good eating, good health and good reading.
Editor: Philippa Sandall
Web management and design: Alan Barclay, PhD
Contact email (for questions or permission to reproduce stories from this newsletter): firstname.lastname@example.org for technical problems or faults please contact email@example.com
Follow us on
Like us on