- David Katz: 'Demonizing saturated fat never helped us much. Canonizing it now won’t help us any either';
- Is the origin of type 1 diabetes in the gut?
- Prof Jennie Brand-Miller on reducing the risk of type 2 diabetes;
- Dr Alan Barclay on the new American Diabetes Association guidelines for adults with diabetes;
- Nicole Senior on why it's OK to say 'Cheese Please';
- Three delicious recipes to up your veggie intake: Breaded Cauliflower, Zucchini, Quinoa and Egg Slice and Spiced Little Carrots with Chickpea-Sauerkraut Puree.
Editor: Philippa Sandall
Web management and design: Alan Barclay, PhD
Contact email (for questions or permission to reproduce stories from this newsletter): email@example.com for technical problems or faults please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on
Like us on