This month, Dr Antigone Kouris shares some healthy eating habits from from Greece and Catherine Saxelby looks at the benefits of oregano and rosemary . In Curly Questions, we ask you to pitch in with your thoughts on stretching the food budget. 'Spend as much as you can at the greengrocer, as much as you need in the butcher's shop, and as little as you can at the grocer, ' is one suggestion. We'll be interested in your ideas. There are all our usual features too, including delicious recipes and Robert's incredible 25 kg weight loss Success Story.
- No one diet has a monopoly on good health
- 7 healthy eating habits from Greece
- The latest on diet and diabetes risk
- Life stages and critical mass with Prof Trim
- Spotlight on glycemic load claims
- GI values for Woolworths Select range
Good eating, good health and good reading.
GI News Editor: Philippa Sandall
Web Design and Management: Scott Dickinson, PhD