Now Available—The New Glucose Revolution
now available in the US and Canada in a hardcover direct mail edition published by Rodale. This expanded edition includes:
For more information visit www.rodalestore.com
- Scientific evidence to support the health benefits of choosing low-GI foods
- Strategies for making the transition to a low-GI diet
- 50 delicious, easy-to-prepare recipes, all with low to moderate GI ratings
- Glycemic index values for approximately 800 foods
- Targeted guidelines for using the glycemic index to lose weight, protect against diabetes and heart disease, and enhance mental and physical performance
- Answers to the most common questions about the glycemic index
The Low GI Diet Cookbook is now available in the UK at all good book stores or online at Amazon..
Low GI Eating Made Easy is now available in the US at all good book stores or online at Amazon.